Please note that the NutriSTEP® “Contact Us” feature is primarily for Community Partners and Primary Care Providers to support their initiatives in nutrition screening for young children. If you are a parent, see below for nutrition contacts through Dietitians of Canada.
Community and Primary Care Providers
- If you have questions related to NutriSTEP® research, please contact Janis Randall Simpson at email@example.com.
- If you have questions about how to access the NutriSTEP® questionnaires, please refer to nutritionscreen.ca for the online versions and Get Started for information on how to acquire a licence for paper-based and other versions.
- If you have questions about how to access the NutriSTEP® Implementation Toolkit (2015), please refer to the For Community Partners section. This section provides a link to the complete Toolkit on the Nutrition Resource Centre (Ontario) website.
- If you have questions about implementing nutrition screening in your primary care practice, please refer to the For Primary Care Providers section.
- If you have general questions about the NutriSTEP® questionnaires, please see the About NutriSTEP® section.
- If you have questions about Nutri-eSTEP promotions or data collection, please contact customer service at Dietitians of Canada.
Parents and caregivers looking for information about healthy eating are encouraged to:
- Complete the online Nutri-eSTEP questionnaires, in English or French, to get immediate feedback on how well your child is doing and find links to credible resources.
- Visit UnlockFood.ca in English or French to find articles, menu plans, videos, and recipes.
- Many provincial governments offer a free dial-a-dietitian service along with community programs. Visit the Dietitians of Canada website to find a dietitian. Employee health benefit plans often cover dietitian services.
- If you have additional questions about dietitian services, contact Dietitians of Canada.