- "The NutriSTEP® research team received funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research through a Knowledge Translation Supplement to launch Nutri-eSTEP, see www.nutritionscreen.ca and the Nutri-eSTEP page for more information. Funding for the development of Nutri-eSTEP was also provided from Dietitians of Canada, the University of Guelph, and the University of Guelph-Humber.
- The NutriSTEP® research team received funding from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR) for the development of Toddler NutriSTEP®.
- NutriSTEP® Online was launched in June 2009 with funding from an End of Grant Knowledge Translation Supplement from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). This funding has allowed for widespread dissemination of NutriSTEP® and its related resources and will support the establishment of nutrition screening programs for preschoolers in Canada and other jurisdictions.www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/41594.html#1
- The NutriSTEP® project has been led by dietitian researchers from the Sudbury & District Health Unit and the University of Guelph.
- NutriSTEP® Online © 2009 Sudbury & District Health Unit, Janis Randall Simpson, Heather Keller, and Lee Rysdale.
- The Sudbury & District Health Unit is the owner of trademarks used throughout.
- The distribution rights for the NutriSTEP® questionnaire have been granted to the University of Guelph Catalyst Centre. Refer to Acquire a license for more information.
- We acknowledge the following groups for participating in the development, review and promotion of NutriSTEP®:
* Disclaimer: The views expressed in the materials associated with NutriSTEP® do not necessarily represent the official policies of the above funders.